Terms and Conditions
The term “carnivalmunchies.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose Office address is 126 Joo Seng Road , GOLD PINE INDUSTRIAL BUILDING #02-13 , SINGAPORE 368355. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without munchies’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore accordingly.
We are carnivalmunchies.com and we operate the website. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We collect, store and use your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable local laws.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW IT IS USED
You do not have to give us any personal data in order to use most of our Website. However, if you wish to send us a message or chat online, receive our newsletter and special offers via email or order products and services, you will need to provide certain information to us. This may include your name, address or location, phone number and email address and when using our contact form, your message and any other information you wish to provide to us.
Please note that in order to order products or services, you will need to register your contact number with us. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at carnivalmunchies.com(e.g by email, Facebook or Twitter). Please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us. We will let them know how we have received their details. Please make sure that you only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
We ask for your phone number to allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services in order for us to keep you informed. You may also choose to provide your date of birth and gender in order to provide you with a more personalised shopping experience.
We also keep a record of the purchases you make from any of our partner boutiques. This means that we can help to deal more quickly with any queries or problems you may have and also to ensure that any information that we send you is relevant.
When you visit our Website, we also automatically collect certain information from you.
The information we collect allows us to:
Provide the products and services you have ordered;
Administer our Website and provide customer services;
Plan and manage our commercial business activities including analysis of your eating habits, product and food preferences;
Communicate with you (including via email or telephone where such contact details have been provided);
Tell you about our offers, services or products;
You agree that we may disclose your personal data to other companies within the carnival munchies group (listed on our Website) and to our and their service providers and agents for the above purposes. This will be done confidentially and only to the extent permitted under applicable data protection laws. Such service providers and agents may include without limitation, third parties who carry out customer service, payment processing services, identify verification and fraud management services, hosting and website maintenance.
We may also release account and other personal information where it is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, safety of carnivalmunchies.com, our users or others.